Greek police arrest Golden Dawn Party leader and a party lawmaker
ATHENS, Sept 28
ATHENS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Greek police arrested the leader of the far-right Golden Dawn Party and a party lawmaker, they said on Saturday.
"The Secretary General and one lawmaker of the Golden Dawn Party were arrested a short while ago after arrest warrants were issued," Greek police said in a text message to journalists.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking