Greek police arrest Golden Dawn Party leader and a party lawmaker
ATHENS, Sept 28
ATHENS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Greek police arrested the leader of the far-right Golden Dawn Party and a party lawmaker, they said on Saturday.
"The Secretary General and one lawmaker of the Golden Dawn Party were arrested a short while ago after arrest warrants were issued," Greek police said in a text message to journalists.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit