BRIEF-AXA to spin out private equity arm-FT
Sept 29 (Reuters) - Axa SA : * French insurer Axa SA to spin out private equity arm - financial times * Plans to reduce stake in private equity unit to 21 percent - financial times * Deal values unit at 510 million euros - ft * Dominique senequier to own 10 percent shares in new company- ft * Employees to own 46 percent stake in spin off- financial times * Spin off deal to be announced early this week - financial times * For more news, please click here
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand