China c.bank to keep policy steady, push reforms
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, Sept 29
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, Sept 29 (Reuters) - China's central bank will keep policy steady with timely fine-tuning to cope with economic uncertainties while forging ahead with yuan and interest rate reforms, the central bank said on Sunday.
China's economic performance remained stable but there will be "difficulties and challenges" ahead, the central bank said in a statement after a regular meeting of its monetary policy committee.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data