Suicide bomber kills 15 at Shi'ite mosque in Iraq - police
BAGHDAD, Sept 29
BAGHDAD, Sept 29 (Reuters) - A suicide bomber blew himself up inside a Shi'ite Muslim mosque in the Iraqi town of Mussayab on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, police said.
Fifty people were wounded in the attack, the force added.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions