Suicide bomber kills 15 at Shi'ite mosque in Iraq - police
BAGHDAD, Sept 29
BAGHDAD, Sept 29 (Reuters) - A suicide bomber blew himself up inside a Shi'ite Muslim mosque in the Iraqi town of Mussayab on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, police said.
Fifty people were wounded in the attack, the force added.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner