Qatar GDP growth slows marginally to 6.0 pct in Q2
DUBAI, Sept 29
DUBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Qatar's real growth in gross domestic product slowed slightly to 6.0 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2013 from 6.2 percent in the first quarter, data showed on Sunday.
GDP rose 0.6 percent from the first quarter, according to the Ministry of Planning and Statistics.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image