Qatar GDP growth slows marginally to 6.0 pct in Q2
DUBAI, Sept 29
DUBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Qatar's real growth in gross domestic product slowed slightly to 6.0 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2013 from 6.2 percent in the first quarter, data showed on Sunday.
GDP rose 0.6 percent from the first quarter, according to the Ministry of Planning and Statistics.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official