Qatar GDP growth slows marginally to 6.0 pct in Q2
DUBAI, Sept 29
DUBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Qatar's real growth in gross domestic product slowed slightly to 6.0 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2013 from 6.2 percent in the first quarter, data showed on Sunday.
GDP rose 0.6 percent from the first quarter, according to the Ministry of Planning and Statistics.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another