Qatar GDP growth slows marginally to 6.0 pct in Q2
DUBAI, Sept 29
DUBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Qatar's real growth in gross domestic product slowed slightly to 6.0 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2013 from 6.2 percent in the first quarter, data showed on Sunday.
GDP rose 0.6 percent from the first quarter, according to the Ministry of Planning and Statistics.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |