Active Network to be taken private by Vista Equity for $1.05 bln
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Active Network Inc, which makes software for event management and online registrations, said it would be acquired by Vista Equity Partners for about $1.05 billion.
The private equity firm will make a tender offer of $14.50 per share, representing a 27.2 percent premium to Active Network stock's Friday closing.
Active shares were trading at $14.45 before the bell.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections