Bayer appoints Pfizer's Brandicourt as head of healthcare
FRANKFURT, Sept 30
FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Bayer said it named Pfizer executive Olivier Brandicourt as the new head of its healthcare division.
Brandicourt will take over from Bayer Healthcare interim head Wolfgang Plischke on Nov. 1, Germany's largest drugmaker said in a statement on Monday.
The previous head of Bayer Healthcare, Joerg Reinhardt, quit Bayer in February to become chairman of Novartis .
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994