Bayer appoints Pfizer's Brandicourt as head of healthcare
FRANKFURT, Sept 30
FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Bayer said it named Pfizer executive Olivier Brandicourt as the new head of its healthcare division.
Brandicourt will take over from Bayer Healthcare interim head Wolfgang Plischke on Nov. 1, Germany's largest drugmaker said in a statement on Monday.
The previous head of Bayer Healthcare, Joerg Reinhardt, quit Bayer in February to become chairman of Novartis .
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |