Bayer appoints Pfizer's Brandicourt as head of healthcare
FRANKFURT, Sept 30
FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Bayer said it named Pfizer executive Olivier Brandicourt as the new head of its healthcare division.
Brandicourt will take over from Bayer Healthcare interim head Wolfgang Plischke on Nov. 1, Germany's largest drugmaker said in a statement on Monday.
The previous head of Bayer Healthcare, Joerg Reinhardt, quit Bayer in February to become chairman of Novartis .
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin