Brazil's exchange rate at more competitive level -Mantega
SAO PAULO, Sept 30
SAO PAULO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Brazil's exchange rate at current levels will bolster the competitiveness of local manufacturers and help exporters, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Monday.
The Brazilian real strengthened 1.32 percent to 2.2266 per U.S. dollar early on Monday.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media