Charm Communications gets $183 mln buyout offer from founder
Sept 30 (Reuters) - China-based advertising agency Charm Communications Inc said it received a buyout offer from founder and Chief Executive He Dang, valuing the company at $183 million.
The cash offer of $4.70 per American depositary share represents a premium of 17 percent to Charm's Friday closing on the Nasdaq.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter