Czech Telefonica complains over 4G auction conditions
PRAGUE, Sept 30
PRAGUE, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic plans to take part in the country's auction of radio spectrum for 4G high-speed broadband networks but has filed a lawsuit challenging some of the conditions, it said on Monday.
In a statement, Telefonica CR, a unit of Spain's Telefonica , protested against the regulator reserving some spectrum for a new operator and two other conditions.
"We are challenging some conditions but that does not mean we are not joining the auction," a spokesman said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image