Fitch cuts Detroit's GO ratings to D on imminent default
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Monday dropped Detroit's general obligation bonds ratings to the lowest level of D from C ahead of the city's expected Tuesday default on its debt-service payments.
The downgrade affects about $411 million of the city's unlimited tax GO bonds and $202.8 million of limited tax GO bonds, Fitch said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel