Germany's Duerr ups 2013 profit target as auto business improves
FRANKFURT, Sept 30
FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Duerr hiked its earnings forecast for 2013, saying business had been positive in the third quarter.
Duerr, which supplies paintshops to car makers, had said in June that it may increase its targets due to booming business in China and the United States.
It said on Monday that it now expected to reach a margin on earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) of between 7.5 and 8 percent, up from a previous goal of 7-7.5 percent.
It maintained its sales forecast at between 2.4 billion euros and 2.6 billion euros ($3.25-3.52 billion). ($1 = 0.7387 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source