Aspen agrees to buy GSK drugs for $967 million
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 30
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 30 (Reuters) - South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare said on Monday it had agreed to a price of 600 million pounds ($967 million) to buy thrombosis drugs and a factory from shareholder GlaxoSmithKline.
Aspen and Britain's Glaxo first announced the deal in June.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |