Aspen agrees to buy GSK drugs for $967 million
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 30
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 30 (Reuters) - South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare said on Monday it had agreed to a price of 600 million pounds ($967 million) to buy thrombosis drugs and a factory from shareholder GlaxoSmithKline.
Aspen and Britain's Glaxo first announced the deal in June.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South