Aspen agrees to buy GSK drugs for $967 million
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 30
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 30 (Reuters) - South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare said on Monday it had agreed to a price of 600 million pounds ($967 million) to buy thrombosis drugs and a factory from shareholder GlaxoSmithKline.
Aspen and Britain's Glaxo first announced the deal in June.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey