Petrominerales shares jump 43 pct on Colombia bourse on take-over deal
BOGOTA, Sept 30
BOGOTA, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Canadian oil production and exploration company Petrominerales surged 43 percent on Colombia's stock exchange on Monday, after it agreed to a take-over by Pacific Rubiales, Colombia's largest private oil producer.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |