S&P revises Puerto Rico Sales Tax Financing outlook to negative
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Monday revised its outlook on Puerto Rico Sales Tax Financing Corp.'s first- and second-lien bonds to negative from stable.
The revision reflects Puerto Rico's declining economic and population trends, S&P said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls