Pharma industry should support China curbs on corruption-Sanofi CEO
MUMBAI, Sept 30
MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The pharmaceutical industry should support the Chinese government's efforts to curb corruption, French drugmaker Sanofi's Chief Executive Chris Viehbacher said on Monday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source