Pharma industry should support China curbs on corruption-Sanofi CEO
MUMBAI, Sept 30
MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The pharmaceutical industry should support the Chinese government's efforts to curb corruption, French drugmaker Sanofi's Chief Executive Chris Viehbacher said on Monday.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes