STXNEWS LATAM-Triunfo Participações disputes Brazil road concession
Triunfo Participações is contesting the results of a Sept. 18 road auction in Brazil that awarded a concession to operate part of the BR-050 highway to Consorcio Planalto, according to a statement on Brazil's National Transportation Agency (ANTT's) website on Monday.
Triunfo had the No. 2 bid for the first of nine road concessions to be auctioned in Brazil.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |