African Bank issues 105 mln Swiss Franc unsecured bond
JOHANNESBURG Oct 1 (Reuters) - African Bank Investments said on Tuesday it had issued a senior unsecured bond worth 105 million Swiss francs ($116 million) at a coupon rate of 5.5 percent.
The bond, whose proceeds will be used for general funding purposes at the South African lender, will be listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under African Bank's $2 billion Euro Medium Term note programme. ($1 = 0.9043 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Helen Nyambura-Mwaura; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East