Argentine August primary surplus rose to 912.5 mln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Oct 1 (Reuters) - Argentina's August primary budget surplus was 912.5 million pesos ($157.3 million), up from 777 million pesos in the same month last year, the country's economy ministry said on Tuesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted