Pepper Australia consortium, Macquarie make final bids for Lloyd's Australia assets-sources
SYDNEY Oct 1 (Reuters) - A consortium led by non-bank lender Pepper Australia and, separately, investment bank Macquarie Group made final bids for assets owned by Britain's Lloyd's Banking Group with a net book value estimated at around A$1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel