Toyota says September U.S. auto sales fell about 4.3 percent
DETROIT Oct 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales division said that September U.S. sales for the industry were about 1,138,000, down 4.3 percent from a year ago.
After Toyota issued its estimate, industry consultant Autodata Corp said September sales were 1,139,050 vehicles, down 4.2 percent.
Autodata also said that the annualized sales rate for September was 15.28 million vehicles, compared with 14.78 million a year ago.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets