Toyota says September U.S. auto sales fell about 4.3 percent
DETROIT Oct 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales division said that September U.S. sales for the industry were about 1,138,000, down 4.3 percent from a year ago.
After Toyota issued its estimate, industry consultant Autodata Corp said September sales were 1,139,050 vehicles, down 4.2 percent.
Autodata also said that the annualized sales rate for September was 15.28 million vehicles, compared with 14.78 million a year ago.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data