Toyota says September U.S. auto sales fell about 4.3 percent
DETROIT Oct 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales division said that September U.S. sales for the industry were about 1,138,000, down 4.3 percent from a year ago.
After Toyota issued its estimate, industry consultant Autodata Corp said September sales were 1,139,050 vehicles, down 4.2 percent.
Autodata also said that the annualized sales rate for September was 15.28 million vehicles, compared with 14.78 million a year ago.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight