MOVES-Bank of Montreal, Adam & Co, T. Bailey, SWS Group
Oct 1 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BANK OF MONTREAL
The Canada-based bank has appointed Cheryl Dawson as vice president for Eastern New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. The bank has also appointed Lee Winchester as vice president for Western New Brunswick region.
ADAM & CO
The personal banking and wealth management firm has appointed Alisdair Dewar as head of the Edinburgh office and Ian Massie as head of the Aberdeen office. Dewar, who joined Adam & Co in 1999, became a director in 2009. Massie joined the company in 2011 as an associate director to manage a diverse portfolio of private clients across Aberdeenshire.
SWS GROUP INC
The Texas, U.S.-based investment and financial services company has appointed J. Michael Edge as interim chief financial officer and treasurer. He succeeds Stacy M. Hodges, who resigned on Sept. 30.
The UK-based fund house has appointed Peter Askew as co-manager of its growth fund. Askew will also be co-manager of dynamic cautious managed fund and defensive cautious managed fund. He will co-manage all three funds with Elliot Farley.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon