RPT-Fitch Publishes Exposure Draft on Prism Factor-Based Capital Model for Insurers
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Oct 1 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published an exposure draft (model spec) for the Prism Factor-Based Capital Model (Prism FBM), the agency's new risk-based model for assessing the capital strength of insurance companies in EMEA and Asia-Pacific. The exposure draft is available via the link below.
Fitch invites market feedback on the exposure draft during a three-month consultation period that ends on 31 December 2013. After the consultation period, Fitch will consider feedback received, finalise Prism FBM and publish a model definition document in a format similar to that of the exposure draft.
To submit feedback for Fitch to consider when finalising Prism FBM, please email comments to email@example.com.
Please indicate if you wish your feedback to be treated as confidential. Fitch will publish on its website written non-confidential responses in full, including the names and addresses of such respondents.
The closing date for feedback is 31 December 2013.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Prism Factor-Based Capital Model: Exposure Draft - Model Definition Document
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |