DoubleLine flagship fund has $2.1 bln outflow in Sept. -Morningstar
NEW YORK Oct 1 (Reuters) - Investors pulled $2.1 billion from Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund in September, marking the biggest-ever outflow from the fund, Morningstar data showed Tuesday.
As a firm, the Los Angeles-based DoubleLine Capital LP had outflows of $1.7 billion from its U.S. mutual funds in September, marking the fourth straight month of outflows from the funds, Morningstar data showed.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal