DoubleLine flagship fund has $2.1 bln outflow in Sept. -Morningstar
NEW YORK Oct 1 (Reuters) - Investors pulled $2.1 billion from Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund in September, marking the biggest-ever outflow from the fund, Morningstar data showed Tuesday.
As a firm, the Los Angeles-based DoubleLine Capital LP had outflows of $1.7 billion from its U.S. mutual funds in September, marking the fourth straight month of outflows from the funds, Morningstar data showed.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed