Generali says Bollore resigns from board
MILAN Oct 1 (Reuters) - Italian insurer Generali said on Tuesday that Vincent Bollore had resigned as member and vice chairman of the group's board to pursue other commitments in France.
Bollore indirectly holds 0.13 percent of Generali.
(Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video