Gold Fields says completes acquisition of Barrick's mines
JOHANNESBURG Oct 1 (Reuters) - South Africa's Gold Fields said on Tuesday it has finalised its $270 million acquisition of mines belonging to Barrick Gold Corp in Australia.
The company said the acquisition of Barrick Gold's Granny Smith, Lawlers and Darlot gold mines will add about 400,000 ounces of output to its portfolio.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets