Gold Fields says completes acquisition of Barrick's mines
JOHANNESBURG Oct 1 (Reuters) - South Africa's Gold Fields said on Tuesday it has finalised its $270 million acquisition of mines belonging to Barrick Gold Corp in Australia.
The company said the acquisition of Barrick Gold's Granny Smith, Lawlers and Darlot gold mines will add about 400,000 ounces of output to its portfolio.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit