Spain's OHL names former Vueling chief as new CEO
MADRID Oct 1 (Reuters) - Spanish infrastructure firm OHL said on Tuesday it had appointed Josep Pique, a former government minister and former head of budget airline Vueling, to the newly-created role of chief executive.
Pique served in governments of the conservative People's Party between 1996 and 2003 as industry minister, foreign minister and science minister.
He has also been the Spanish government's representative on the board of aerospace firm EADS since February 2012.
(Reporting by Tracy Rucinski. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections