Agrium completes farm retail purchase from Glencore
(Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc (AGU.TO) said on Tuesday it has completed its purchase of Viterra Inc's Canadian farm retail stores.
Agrium, already the biggest U.S. retail seller of fertilizer, chemicals and seed, will get 210 stores across Western Canada from Glencore Xstrata PLC (GLEN.L), which acquired Viterra in 2012.
Agrium said it expects the former Viterra stores to contribute C$75 million ($72.8 million) to C$90 million in annual earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) and sees synergies of C$15 million to C$20 million by the end of 2015.
(Reporting by Rod Nickel in Winnipeg, Manitoba; Editing by Peter Galloway)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |