Toyota says September U.S. auto sales fell about 4.3 percent
DETROIT (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) U.S. sales division said that September U.S. sales for the industry were about 1,138,000, down 4.3 percent from a year ago.
After Toyota issued its estimate, industry consultant Autodata Corp said September sales were 1,139,050 vehicles, down 4.2 percent.
Autodata also said that the annualized sales rate for September was 15.28 million vehicles, compared with 14.78 million a year ago.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters