Toyota says September U.S. auto sales fell about 4.3 percent
DETROIT (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) U.S. sales division said that September U.S. sales for the industry were about 1,138,000, down 4.3 percent from a year ago.
After Toyota issued its estimate, industry consultant Autodata Corp said September sales were 1,139,050 vehicles, down 4.2 percent.
Autodata also said that the annualized sales rate for September was 15.28 million vehicles, compared with 14.78 million a year ago.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |