Mexico's Pemex says 6 injured at Miguel Hidalgo refinery, ops normal
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday six workers were injured in an accident at its second-biggest refinery, Miguel Hidalgo, but added output was not affected.
The refinery, located in the central state of Hidalgo, has a capacity of 325,000 barrels per day. Pemex gave no details on the accident, but a spokesman stressed there was no fire.
(Reporting by David Alire Garcia and Ana Isabel Martinez; Editing by Simon Gardner)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |