Medium chance of cyclone over the Caribbean: NHC
(Reuters) - A large low pressure system located about 120 miles east of the Nicaragua-Honduras border has a medium, or 30 percent, chance of becoming a tropical cyclone in the next 48 hours, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Tuesday.
"Some gradual development of this low is possible during the next couple of days while it moves northwestward at around 10 miles per hour," the NHC said in its advisory.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bangalore; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image