Maryland delays enrollment through state healthcare exchange
(Reuters) - Maryland's state-run Obamacare health insurance marketplace announced a four-hour enrollment delay on Tuesday, citing technical problems less than 10 minutes after the system was scheduled to begin signing up uninsured residents for coverage.
"We apologize for the inconvenience," the online marketplace called the Maryland Health Connection informed potential enrollees at 8:09 a.m. EDT (1209 GMT).
"Thank you for visiting Maryland Health Connection. We are experiencing connectivity issues. Please visit the site again at 12 Noon."
(Reporting by Michele Gershberg; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions