Maryland delays enrollment through state healthcare exchange
(Reuters) - Maryland's state-run Obamacare health insurance marketplace announced a four-hour enrollment delay on Tuesday, citing technical problems less than 10 minutes after the system was scheduled to begin signing up uninsured residents for coverage.
"We apologize for the inconvenience," the online marketplace called the Maryland Health Connection informed potential enrollees at 8:09 a.m. EDT (1209 GMT).
"Thank you for visiting Maryland Health Connection. We are experiencing connectivity issues. Please visit the site again at 12 Noon."
(Reporting by Michele Gershberg; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |