Vestas gets 50 MW turbine order from Uruguay
COPENHAGEN Oct 1 (Reuters) - Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas has received a 50 megawatt turbine order from Uruguay's Fingano S.A.
The order is for 17 of its V112-3.0 MW turbines and delivery will start in the second quarter of next year, Vestas said in a statement.
Once installed, the wind power plant will have an estimated annual production of more than 242,000 MWh, generating green electricity for 220,000 people in the country, Vestas said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions