Vestas gets 50 MW turbine order from Uruguay
COPENHAGEN Oct 1 (Reuters) - Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas has received a 50 megawatt turbine order from Uruguay's Fingano S.A.
The order is for 17 of its V112-3.0 MW turbines and delivery will start in the second quarter of next year, Vestas said in a statement.
Once installed, the wind power plant will have an estimated annual production of more than 242,000 MWh, generating green electricity for 220,000 people in the country, Vestas said.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials