Agrium names Chuck Magro CEO
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said Chief Operating Officer Chuck Magro would take over as Chief Executive from Mike Wilson, who retires on Dec. 31.
Magro will join Agrium's board immediately, the company said.
He joined Agrium from petrochemical maker Nova Chemicals.
Wilson has been Agrium's CEO since 2003. During this time, Agrium's stock has quadrupled.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA