B&O posts Q1 loss, keeps full-year view
COPENHAGEN Oct 2 (Reuters) - Danish luxury stereo and television maker Bang & Olufsen reported a pretax loss of 68 million Danish crowns ($12.3 million) in the first quarter of its 2013/14 financial year against a pretax loss of 64 million crowns in the same quarter last year.
Revenue fell to 566 million crowns from 600 million crowns a year ago.
The group kept its full-year forecast for revenue moderately above the 2012/13 level of 2.81 billion crowns.
($1 = 5.5145 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Teis Jensen; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule