Bain Capital-backed Burlington shares rise 39 pct in debut
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Shares of Burlington Stores Inc rose as much as 39 percent in their market debut, valuing the Bain Capital-backed discount retailer at about $1.69 billion.
The company, which sells its clothes under brands like BCF, Burlington Coat Factory, Baby Depot and MJM Designer Shoes, operates about 503 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Burlington raised about $226.6 million by pricing its IPO of 13.3 million shares at $17 each, slightly above its expected price range.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted