CAMBODIA PRESS-Oxfam pushes beverage giants to stop buying 'blood sugar' - Cambodia Daily
International beverage companies like Coca-Cola and PepsiCo should do more to prevent land grabs in countries like Cambodia by refusing to buy sugar from firms that have driven farmers off their land, a report by Oxfam says.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Phnom Penh Newsroom)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia