CAMBODIA PRESS-Oxfam pushes beverage giants to stop buying 'blood sugar' - Cambodia Daily
International beverage companies like Coca-Cola and PepsiCo should do more to prevent land grabs in countries like Cambodia by refusing to buy sugar from firms that have driven farmers off their land, a report by Oxfam says.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Phnom Penh Newsroom)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |