Mercedes-Benz sales jump 16 pct to all-time high in Sept - paper
FRANKFURT Oct 3 (Reuters) - Daimler's luxury brand Mercedes-Benz sold the most cars in one month in its history in September, German paper Bild reported on Thursday.
The carmaker sold over 142,000 cars last month, a rise of 15.9 percent, driven by demand in China and the United States, the paper said in an advance copy of an article to be published on Thursday.
Mercedes was not immediately available for comment. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan and Christiaan Hetzner; editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South