Delta Lloyd says to sell Belgian bank
AMSTERDAM Oct 2 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd said on Wednesday it has put its Belgian banking operations up for sale and will invest proceeds in its Belgian life insurance and pensions business. (Reporting by Sara Webb; Editing by David Cowell)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'