Fannie Mae will not issue benchmark notes this week
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Wednesday it will not issue benchmark notes this week.
Nov 6. is the next date Fannie Mae is scheduled to announce a possible benchmark note sale.
Fannie Mae's last benchmark note issue was a Sept. 27 sale of $4 billion of new five-year notes.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets